? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

lunch from home

My girls are at a great age where simple things make them happy. Last night I made lunch for Hakeai and Walt and decided why not do it for my 2 girls who are in elementary. I grabbed Capri Suns, fruit candy, sandwiches, and chips for their lunch bags and left them a note by their t.v. "I made you each a lunch on top of the tabel. Put them in your backpack." I wake up to find a note from Kale "thanks mom. it looks yummy to Zerin and I. I put it in my princess lunchbag" and on the back she puts a heart that says "Kale and Zerin plus Mom" inside of the heart. That had me happy about something as simple and thoughtful as that. :) luv my girls. Veni been sick so we stayed home all day. That's ok because tomorrow is day of appt after appt to help Lita and for my hand injury.

0 comments: