? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shopping with my kidlets

I am reading "the millionaire next door" and relearning. I was so tired this morning from an 11hr shift that I slept til early afternoon when Lita's nurse (Suzie) called to let us know that she was coming over. Lita laughed at some comment Suzie made. It was good to see Lita laugh. She doesnt do that as often. When I said the words "it's good to see her laugh" I almost cried. Lita is one tough woman. she's been through a million dr. visits, and cant understand a lot but she does what the doctor's ask. Grandma's been a big help. She 's up with Lita at night, cooks for her, and makes sure Lita gets her needed meds.

Once the nurse left, my kids were wanting to go somewhere so I dragged them with me on our usual shopping bonding trips. To me they're bonding because I am exhausted most days.
Today re realized from my book that I am teaching them that material things bring happiness. Goal for the next 3 days is not to shop with them. I want to have financial freedom and every little bit counts for our future.

We had a great Christmas. They each received 2 gifts but were appreciative of each one. Zerin loves her ukulele. Kale's actually reading with her Kindle, and steven's was outside the day after Christmas flying his remote helicopter with his dad. Not a lot but we have something. Thankful for what we do have and that my kids have a safe and happy environment to grow up in.

0 comments: