? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 20, 2014

exercise

went to gym all year last year and hardly lost anything….the reason was that i wasnt consistent in tracking other things.  i was good sometime and slacked many times.  so that I have accomplished and love going to gym everyday…my new GOAL= planning what I will eat each day so that me falling off the wagon is less likely.  i was good all day yesterday eating and wking out. then after wk I was soooo hungry and unprepared that I stopped by Mc D's for mcmuffins.  i wk late now and after wk cant sleep so i stop at gym so that I dont have the excuse that I dont have time for gym….i have wkd way too long at going to gym everyday that I dont want to lose that addiction.

Goal 2= drink at least 10 c a day of water.  i was orig wking at goal of a gallon but with how often i had to run to bathroom that isnt realistic.

Goal 3= compliments/praising myself when I did well or avoided tempting food.
yesterday i was soooo proud cuz i normally crave chips and here was my kids and hubby eating chips and I found some pistachios instead. and i ate a small portion!! probably one of the only times i havent fallen into that trap.  i also awoke starving and wanted to grab rice and ribs…but had a little bit of ribs and 2 c of spring mix salad.  also made a berries salad (similar to Zupas) and my husband loved it. i didnt like it at first but tried it a 2nd time and it's not bad.

for my Goal 1 = today I already packed some meat and salad away and prepared so that I am not tempted to just grab anything.  prepacked a serving of pistachios to take in my purse incase i get hungry away from home

will wk on these 3 goals and report back each day

0 comments: