? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 6, 2011

Kung Fu Panda II

Frankie's graduation from high school was today Jun 3 2011. We got there just as it was finishing but that was a good thing non having t sit thru the whole graduation ceremony. Frankie's gorgeous and smart.....alot like myself lol. So happy for her.
Afterwards Keai, me, and our 3 kids hit a late movie Kung fu pandaII at Jordan Landing. I think we were the loudest family laughing through it. Veni kept standin up and doing his kung fu moves against me. Funniest part was the panda tryin to threatin a bird from on top of a roof and as he's threatening, the bird keeps saying "What? what? I cant hear u."

0 comments: