? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Luv getting out of debt!!

Been listening with my husband to Dave Ramsey for about 3 yrs and kept saying it'd be great to follow. but this year started off with a bang being able to pay off our car (our stupid mistake in desperation). Then that finally gave us some traction to pay off credit cards. We've now paid off 3 credit cards and a medical bill!! It's true. Once you feel like you have more than enough it seems as if money keeps pouring in. First my husband's been doin great with his job, passed a driving and written exam! then I get a check in the mail and extra money on my real paychk!! I am sooo happy! for the first time in my life I dont feel like I have to spend to be happy. we watch our money more carefully and think twice before we spend. My husband's been volunteering to do sprinklers for a buddhist church. He's spent a lot of time there and it's hard on me and the kids not to see him so much but I know he's doing it out of service.

I love watching our debt go down! I look at my totals at least once a day.

0 comments: