? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

homework w/the kidlets

Did a book report w/ my 2nd oldest today. She amazes me how independent she is. she had a book report due. She did all of the 1st and 2nd draft on her own and then i just had to help her out with sentence structure and punctuation. It took me this long to do well in english from college and here she is well on her way.

I love my grandma. I am just waking up in the afternoon because of my nighttime shift and i hear her doin dishes in the kitchen. I remember waking up as a child when i used to sleep with her and hearing her in the kitchen. I dont know what I'll ever do without her. I've had to go to tons of appts w/my aunt for cancer and she's been with her every step of the way and when I have to leave she'll watch out for my kids.

0 comments: