? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 3, 2011

My favorite gem

So I dont have a wedding ring.....but I found my new stone that I would have instead of a diamond if I did own a wedding ring.........drum roll........Blue Topaz!! soooo purrty. bright blue! I now have a goal of buyin me one for all the hours I put in work lol.

Yesterday was so depressed and low cuz I worked 70hrs and was missing my family. The big checks are great but nothing compared to spending time with my husband and lil ones.

0 comments: