? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Football and my husband

My husband let me sleep in ...yay!! then i kept waking to him watching his games when he returned from church. every once in a while i feel his palms sweat as he gets nervous over his games. then when he gets excited he'll be drumming on his leg.

Yesterday was gma's bday. We spent time at the park with Lusi, Tina, Crystal and the rest of my cousins and their kids. Very fun. My girls even went and participated in leapfrog and the rest of the games as i strolled around with my Lana. :) Today they went back to the park to continue the party but i was knocked out like a light for my night shift. grandma was able to spend time with her sisters Kaati and Nola.

I looked at my scores for fantasy football only to be depressed that the other guy was beating me by over 100 pts. booooo! why do I even care when I'm not that into football?

For the first time over the weekend my husband told me that I work too much! wow. i kind of felt like it but for him to actually say it was amazing. i am usually the slacker but seeing the big checks has me hooked. i love that i can spend time with my son and do lunch. a couple of times he wasnt home cuz he went with mom or wanted to play with his cousin so he wouldnt go out w/me and I was actually sad. That tells you I have no life when I am depending on my 4 yr old to keep me company. My girls come home but by then we have the usual rush to do homewk and cook dinner so that i can leave. That's ok though cuz they always seem to have me going over my budget.

Trying to continue paying down debt excites me (sometimes too extreme where i loose sleep thinking of how fun being outta debt will be). Minus will take the hrs at wk while i can get the overtime.

One of my friends going through the fight with cancer and I think of her everyday. My son and I will go visit her tomorrow before I run out of funds. then i read of a mom and her toddler both fighting cancer. makes me re-realize how blessed I am and how grateful I am as well as need to be.

I also wanna go try a Thai place for lunch with my son. by the end of the year he'll know how to use chopsticks cuz we usually end up at a Vietnamese restrant with Keai.

0 comments: