? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

my friend and sister Tu

Today 2 Jan was a sad day. My Tu passed away. So I happy i had the time that I was able to spend with her laughing, talking, laughing, and laughing.

I remember one day Tami having us walk for training and we walked for what seemed like 82miles. There was Tu with her high heel slippers. We kept saying how outta breath we were and how our bodies were in shock. lol. Most walking I'd done in 4eveeeeeeeeer. Right after training she learned she had cancer. I stopped by her house once to laugh with her and take her some food. I was one that was blessed to have come to know her. What a work-aholic she was. She served a mission and I had gone to high school with her little sister but never imagined how much fun I would have with her. I got to sit with her in a couple of training classes. and man did she love her phone and facebook :) ....update on Memorial Day 2013 Keai took me and the kids to go see Lita, gpa Vili, gap Sione, Lotoa. right beside one another our family's were laid to rest then we end up married....what r the chances? then not more than 20 feet away sat Latu's parents visiting her grave. was so touched to see them there. I felt Tu's love for them. I know Tu was happy they were there. Glad my kids were there for her to see too :) luv u Tu!!

0 comments: