? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

auntie lita

My auntie Lita fought a good fight. she taught me patience, love, faith. she loved my kids and took care of gma and gpa. home hasnt been the same since she passed. For the past couple of years I have taken her to appts and couldnt have imagined that I would miss her this much. I went into wal-greens a week ago and almost broke down just cuz I would go there to get her meds for her. I looked at my calendar to make sure I had my week scheduled only to find that I didnt have to adjust my work to work around her appts.
She was always paying her bills on time and if she said she would pay you back, that's exactly what she would do. If you would tell her that you promised something she would expect the same from you. and if you didnt keep ur side of the deal you'd be sure to hear about it. As a child she would let us sleep in her room with her at times and she would tell you of her dreams and stories about her sisters.
She was diagnosed with cancer after she moved in with me and Keai. Sometimes her pain was so bad it would be hard to listen. I dont think i could take all that she went through. Heavenly Father waited to make sure that I did learn from her and that I would have patience and love her before he took her. I am grateful I had the opportunity to help take care of her. Our home is too quiet without your laugh. I miss u Lita. I am glad u dont have to suffer any more.

0 comments: