? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 18, 2012

dreams

Up until now I have a had a few dreams that I knew were trying to teach me something or warn me of something. It was my day off and nights I usually work. so my husband knowing I am so grumpy without my sleep, let me wander off to bed in the middle of the day.

I go to sleep and I am dreaming that I am awake and seeing this house that I want to be at. it is beautiful white stairs, green garden. I am walking around thinking I know this house. Then I am dreaming that I pick up my phone to try and find the house that I have been seeing. I am thinking in my dream that I have been at that house before and how bad I want to go there again. Not long after picking up my phone in my dream, I find the house on the phone and am astonished that it's on my phone. I call my brother Eli (as I am dreaming still) and show him the house on the phone. I am switching pix around the house and showing him. I say to him "I cant believe this house is on the internet. I want to go there. do you know this house?" He says "you dont know this house?" i reply "No" he drops his head and cries. I say "what's wrong" he says "this is the temple." I cry. there came the answer that I knew I had been there and knew that house. yet there I was not recognizing it fully. as I am crying in my dream, my son jumps on my bed and awakes me.
I call my husband to the room and explain to him my dream. he says "it's been a long time. The Guy upstairs watches over you and here he is trying to tell you"
the next thing I feel is my aunt's presence. i feel like she is looking out for me too. she probably reported that I have been to the temple foreeeever. I was angry and found excuses for not going, but I know Heavenly Father's been looing over me and my family and He misses me. What a way to teach me.

0 comments: