? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 30, 2013

updates

Veni's now done with Kindergarten and looking fwd to having all the kids in school fulltime. Kale's gonna be a 6th grader and Zerin a 5th grader this upcoming fall. Been feeling a lot better. more self esteem and confidence going to gym for the past 3 weeks. now i wake up looking fwd to the good feelins I get when I exercise. nothing like it! When I miss it feels like my day doesnt go as well. Went part time at work but already seeing finances drop so waiting on them to approve me back to full-time Hoi. Keai mom was a little sick so need to have Keai call her again. Steven went on a fieldtrip (he's 5) and he had asked me to go but all the parents filled up the spots avail. Veni still asked me to come so I drove all the way up to Hogle Zoo and walked 1/2 a mile to see him and his class at the backgate. I was waiting to see his suprised "I am happy to my mom" look but he instead saw me and ran and hid. He was embarrassed! dang dont he know I just spent $12 to get in. made me wanna go home already. he's way too young to already be embarrassed. toni ke pa'i. hehehe

0 comments: