? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

grandma Ika

Grandma's been with Sola for over a year now. in the last month she her health seemed to declined suddenly. the last time she came to my house she was complaining that one of her hands couldnt grip anything. then about a month later she cant use either hand and her legs couldnt hold her up. they finally got her to the hospital to find out that she had a pinched nerve in her neck bone. had to have been the most anxious few days of my life. the Dr said that there was a chance that she might not make it through the surgery. I couldnt sleep. cried on my husband's shoulder at night. my kids were probably so confused. i couldnt explain to them how serious the surgery was for fear that they'd feel my worry and stress out with me. i want them to be kids, to be carefree. The night before the surgery I was at home and couldnt get myself to go to the hospital again bcuz I didnt want to cry in front of gma. my husband came into our room to find me crying. then he tells me "you should go. take your brother and go". i go down to the bottom of the stairs and couldnt stop crying. i turned to go outside before I walked into his room. As I stepped outside my mom pulls up. she probably thought something bad had happened. so she tells me to wait for Walter. 5 min later, Veni, walt, mom and I are in the van and on the way to the hospital. it was already passed 11pm but there we were walking into the hospital. grandma had just finished visiting with Ofa and his kids. being there I felt comforted. no more tears. just held onto grandma's hand. when we left she said "alu pe koe. teu sai pe au ia". the next day I watched the clock from home with my kids and husband as I knew if I stayed at the hospital there wasnt a lot I could do. finally saw a post that gma made it through the surgery alright. words cant express how relieved I was and how thankful I was to Heavenly Father for helping her and us. There was a little part of me that felt sad bcuz I know that her journey ahead with rehab will not be easy. After stay at the hospital they transferred her to a rehab center to help her get back some of her strength.

0 comments: