? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Veni's arm

I was 1/2 asleep when my mom's voice is yelling for me to run the the school cuz my son was hurt. I stumble out the door as I am trying to reach a nearby clinic to see if they'll take him. they tell me if its a broken bone it's better for us to run to Primary Children's. I walk quickly into the school expecting to hear his screams of pain but I hear nothing. A volunteer there finds me and walks me into the nurses room. there he is not a tear on his face and a creative sling of fabric with his arm inside of a thick magazine. they all say he's so brave. I run him up to the hospital. 20 min later Keai walks in. he couldnt concentrate on his work so he ran home to change and then up to meet us. then I remember I havent had more than 3hrs of sleep. he says he already thought of that and how I wouldnt be a happy camper. they took Veni to xray and Keai tells me to go sleep in his car. I am outside for 10 min when I know I cant sleep and walk back into the room. there about 7 dr and nurses there to help him fall asleep and then straighten his arm. before I know it, it's fixed and we are going home. his sisters are angry and say they'll find the little girl that hurt him. lol.

0 comments: