? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blessed to have my gma in my life

Blessed to be able to spend time w/gma after her surgery. Sitting with her at night at a rehab clinic is priceless. i get to watch her sleep, help her turn, try to comfort her. I can never repay her for all she's taught me and done for me. I remember as a child she would walk me to the corner of Hale bakery and then watch me as I continued on my way to school. she would tell Jeff to walk home with me. i remember telling on him cuz he left me at school one day. I was walking home scared to be on my own when Jeff and Kevin come running along and then just pass me up. I was the oldest baby. I would ask to go with her and gpa everwhere they went. I slept with them. I would ask her to wake sometimes to grab me a drink of water. a few times she would return to me with me knocked out already. There were times i would run to her crying and she would wipe my tears with her black dress with flowers. I can still picture the material and smell of her dress from the many dishes she would wash. I can see me and gpa in the living room with him calling her name "Ika...Ika...honey" then she would come to the kitchen window and say "ha fua ho fa'a ui" lol.

0 comments: