? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Livi's baptism

My brother's girls Maya and Olivia mean the world to me. they always get to spend time with my kids. for a while veni didnt understand why they would always have to leave. When I found out she was getting baptized there wasnt a question as to whether we'd go or not. my husband asked but I am pretty sure he already knew my answer. i didnt tell my kids til they returned home from school. We were all so excited to get out of town. all the way up there Keai and I sang with the Ipod while the kids took turns playing on the Ipad. i thought we'd get to go see the sites once we got there but Keai was tired from driving that he slept for a loooong loooong time. we ended up in our room pigging out on stuff we brought from home. the next morning we were all up at about 7am to go eat all their complimentary breakfast. they made everything little. little sausages, little yogurts but there we were with our big appetites. i asked my husband to make a waffle but by that time he was so embarrassed by how much he ate that he wouldnt get up and go to the table of food anymore. we retruned to our room and both of us fell asleep while the kids entertained themselves. story of our lives. then I jump up to realize it's almost time for the baptism and we still have to get ready as well as pack to check out. we finally are ready about 5min to noon when we are looking for the chapel. the town isnt too big so we figured that there'd be no problem to find it. ....it was a problem. for some reason our handy dandy GPS wasnt finding the address. we went from one side of the town to another. then we're both stressed out. then he head back to the other side of town that we had started searching at to finally find the chapel. if it wasnt for my husband i wouldve been balling and giving up while driving back home. we hurry about 1/2 hr late with the whole room waiting on us. gosh then my heart raced feeling so embarrassed. Her aunt christina said a talk about baptism and then I said one about the Holy Ghost. A missionary baptized Livi and Keai and her gpa Lester were the witnesses. i was so blessed that my kids could attend her baptism. her family made us feel welcome and my kids were happy to see their kids.

0 comments: