? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

changes with losing weight

I put on my hubby's shorts cuz i had to run and throw in a load of laundry…they fit!!! i have a a watch from Lita for over 2  yrs but never wore it cuz it didn't fit…it fits!!! i swear i saw my collar bone in my reflection at gym today. i like looking in the gym mirror more and more.
last night i was working downstairs. came upstairs to find my hubby in front of youtube watching these boyish looking body models. i was furious. i went back downstairs cussing.  he kept coming to lean on me. i kept telling him to go away.  once i was done (1230 am) i went to bed and he was still awake.  he said something was wrong but i wasnt sure what was next. for the 1st time he said that he was worried that i was going to leave. usually after our arguments he will just go to sleep but tonight he said he wasnt sure why he was feeling so worried when all he wanted was for me to be happier and to be able to lose weight (i have lost 22lbs so far this year by clean eating).  i couldnt believe what i was hearing. he said he could tell i am feeling more confident.  i did feel like that today but didnt know that it made that much of a difference in the way i carry myself.  this guy doesnt know how much i love him and that sort of thing doesnt cross my mind like it did when i was more immature.
we went to gym tonight and i couldnt believe how much energy i had. i did an hour on elliptical (4miles) and still had more energy. we took keai home cuz he has to wk in the morning and i went back and did more cardio til they closed at midnight. clean eating has helped me so much.  i have been able to eat at least 4 cucumbers in past week as well as 3 zucchinis, 3 tomatoes, and 3 heads of lettuce.  i am impressing myself and building my belief and love for myself in a way that i could never have imagined.
i have been trying to get my temple recommend and have a testimony that when you are trying to do the Lord's work, that obstacles will come your way.  the past 2 weeks something always comes up. my cousin is getting married this week and texted me to come on the night that she gets her endowments and here i am dying to go just because she asked me but i still havent been able to meet w/the stake to sign my recommend.  i am going to stake tmrw night out of faith that Heavenly Father will make things happen so that i can go with her.
the kids started school today. Kale had her 1st day of jr high and was nervous as i have ever seen her but she made it through her day and she says it isnt too bad. glad she had a good experience.  zerin's a 6th grader (so oldest grade in her school). veni keeps asking me who will be with him when his sisters leave elementary.  i try not to show my worried side cuz i know they feel it when i do.  time really does fly by. already been married for 14yrs and now have a little young woman.  a lot to be grateful for.

0 comments: