? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 28, 2014

grandma's prayers answered

guess who finally got their recommend?! Yay! everytime i planned on going in, my husband would make me so angry. Then sunday night my cousin texted asking me to come tmrw night cuz she gets her endowments. I told myself "k dont worry bout what Keai does, just go into the stake". I also am sked to wk tmrw night. Anyhow i text the stake secretary who does sked for stake and he said that they wont be on tuesday (today). I said a prayer and signed up for auto for my shift. I checkd stAff mangmt to find i got auto! So i tell my husband i am going into the stake n sit there cuz someone is going to show up n i will get my recommend. Get to stake n Deehna pouha asks what i am doing. I tell her that i am there to get my recommend but stake pres isnt supposed to be there. She laughed n looked at me like i was crazy. Lol. So sitting there and other tongan ladies ask if i want to come to their fine ofa activity. I tell them thanks but i am there to see the stake (already been sitting there for about an hour...and my kids say "lets go home no one is coming") then the lady tells me that she just saw the staje open their office! Run over there, had to wait almost 3 hrs but I got it! I could tell my husband was so happy. I am so excited. Its been way too long
1030pm my husband was at the gym and I am calling my sister/best friend Liz Leakehe.  she probably thought that something was wrong that I was calling her so late.  i was only too excited that i finally was holding in my hand my recommend and all the experiences that I went through to get to this point were too exciting for me just to text her.  Liz has been there through a lot of my thick and thins. things i cant tell my sisters/mom cuz i dont want them to judge my husband.  every once in a while we go get Pedi's together or go eat.  every wife really needs a friend to destress with.  going to sleep is always hard for me but tonight especially with the excitement of knowing that we get to go to the temple tmrw.
day of going to temple….
i started off by having to drop by gma's house to give her money and take some cakes to help with a putu.  i was telling her that i got my recommend and she laughs (smiling soooo happy). then she tells me with more happiness that her son (uncle Biu) recvd his recommend as well as a calling.  came home to tell Keai about my visit and then the thought passed "what if gma goes soon cuz now her prayers are answered?" all she talks about when i see her is if we have food stored in case any kind of disaster comes up and that we need to go to the temple.
last night Keai tells me that i would have to go to temple without him cuz he was on call. i said "no. you find someone to cover your shift and we will go. someone will help you"  before noon this morning he texted that Heavenly Father answered that prayer too. so off to the temple we went.  when we arrived we saw Sai, Funaki, Polo'i, aunty Lela, and Muka. still was in disbelieft that i finally made my way back to the Lord's House.  Keai sat next to me when a brother came up and asked us to be the couple that leads the session. my heart was pounding and i was looking at Keai as if to say "please tell him No" but i know better than that and ended up in our reserved seats.  Some days i don't know if my husband knows how much i love him. watching him come in with his handsome face and white clothes was priceless.  we later went into another room and met up with Cass and Kris.  so happy for her and yet was so nervous myself.   lol. came home with a feeling that not much can give my heart….PEACE.  

0 comments: