? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 13, 2014

I'm a runner!!

Saturday, September 13, 2014

I’m a Runner!!

All the time I would joke “yes, on my morning jog.”  others would laugh with me…or I guess that would be an “At me.”  Today, I decided that I am going to be a runner. I have been going for endurance on the bike and elliptical and can do an hr on each or both on some days. it’s time for a new challenge.  I was reading “Katie runs for cookies” http://www.runsforcookies.com/ a blog about weightloss and running. she was heavy too and has lost over 100 lbs from running.  I might be heavy but I will still train. I want to be able to run my own 5K, not just on elipitcal (where I am starting) but on a treadmill and then eventually to the streets. Today I did 67min. 4miles total!! but listening to a 5K app that I got, I did total of 50min.  my next run is Monday. can wait!  right now a mile takes me a average of 17min.  my goal is to run 3x a week.  I had lost 20lbs for this year, but gained 2 lbs now a 19lb loss. Next Sat noon I will weigh in again.
My kids and I had visited my cousin Kaeevan about a month ago. She has cancer and since then her Dr has told her that they cannot do anything else for her now.  We went to visit her again tonight.  with all she goes through, she is still a fighter…smiling when she’s in pain.  She told me wants to get her endowments before she leaves this life. tmrw she has a temple class.  I want my kids to know how special she and her family are to me, how Lily and I would sleep over there as kids to play with Kaeevan and Ellen.   how we would laugh a lot and teu.  Sitting next to her tonight, I was speechless. all i could do was to try and hold her hand.  she mentioned how she loves a song that Tina, little Leta and Tina's brothers sing called "when someone cares" and how she wants it done at her funeral. i joked with her that I could sing it but I am asking Tina to see if she can teach it to my kids.

0 comments: