? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 3, 2016

NSV

been doing WW with Liz for 2 months now....down 13lbs!!  so slow which sucks with how impatient i am so i have to look for non scale victories.  
i can now do treadmill for 35min straight where when i started 10min was a killer on my back.
my back feels so much better from the pains i was getting 3months ago
my hoodies/some shirts come down to my thighs where before i had em just cover my stomach. the shirts i almost tossed at one pt cuz they looked terrible now theyre some of my favorite for working out.
my fitbit started at last 2 holes for clasp and now can go as high as the 5th notch
my puffy grey jacket zipper can meet opposite sides
if i eat something  bad it doesnt taste as good as i remember but i track and move on.
twice i gained weight and kept going to my meetings to see the weight keep coming off now.
i can see a pattern when i do show a gain once a month so i expect and know that success is just around the corner.
Learned a lot about listening to my body and what i need to eat or how much i can excercise so that i can keep it up.
more positive thoughts than negative.
thinking about what i want instead of what i don't want.  the law of attraction.  when i am on the eliptical i watch videos of fit women to encourage me. visualization for the mind and the mind itself is so stronger
I am stronger than i think.
my kids especially my son watches how i eat and starts to eat more healthy.
saving money cuz we dont buy ice cream. we will go out for it maybe once a month but thats about it.
went to Chuck a rama 2 weeks ago and realized i havent ate there in forever. when i was full i left instead of grazing just bc it was there.
helps so much to have Liz go with me and to have the support of other members who understand what i am doing and encourage me.

0 comments: