? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 3, 2016

weight watchers

this week started a journey for the new me.  I am so much happier in only 6days. feel lighter. clothes a little better. most of all different way of eating, veggies etc. so glad chose to do this.  I know it wont change my major problems but at least I will be with my kids a little longer and be more confident. little things like wearing a womens watch and fitting into airplane seat are what I look fwd to.
12feb 2016
now 5 weeks into the plan.  lost 9.2lbs!  last 3 days were hard though cuz I let negative thoughts back in.  last night helped tons. keai and I went to gym and he helped me with barbells for chest. felt so powerfull and good.  left with back sweating and feeling them good endorphins.  yay!
Going to be brave and go weigh in today cuz I might have gained 2 or 3 lbs but that's the only way to move forward...keeping going and keep getting up. it was only a little over a pound gained but decided to get back up and track again. i can do this!

Update following week i lost!! 

0 comments: