? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

getting ready for a nutrition presentation

yes, me outta all the fit people in the world, I have to do a presentation on a bad diet. Aren't they all bad? I am still waitin on oprah to say she found the magic pill with her billions.

So, veni and I go out for a walk because he has a fit if I try to leave him for an hr at the gym I pay hundreds to so that they'll watch him. We're walkin about 2 blocks and I'm thinkin "I'm tired we should turn back." My child's nose starts to run and he's coughing a little so I aske "do you want to go back home now?" and of course he says no as he coughs some more. So we tread on. We walk by this house (looks like christmas at disney) with all the lights, cut outs of everything christmas you could think of. the next house has just 1 sign and it's lit up pointing to the 1st house and it says "ditto"! hilarious. For some reason it made think that that's something crystal would do, because it's our kind of funny.

So I am now back from my presentation. It went well. There were 5 of us and no one read their lines right off of the powerpoint. I hate when people read their's line for line....boring! which is what most of the other groups did. hoi. I got a 94 on my last phys test and now a 96 on my psych test yay!

Sometimes I watch my son sleep. I think "all this time away from him just isn't worth it." We were in the kitchen yesterday and he's up on the high table drawing with some pencils when I hear one drop. I turn to look and he says "get it, get it". I can't believe he's tellin me what to do. :) Time really flies. Here's my son who just yesterday was a newborn, and sleeping most of the day and now he's up on the table using a pencil. Zerin's reading is extraordinary with all the words she can figure out. We just have to work on her learning how to tie her shoe laces.

0 comments: