? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

my brain is drained

was up til 4am and as much as I wanted to sleep I layed in bed forcing myself not to get back up and keep studying. Today I had my final in my phys lab and tons of material to cover. I probably only got 80% but i got home to find out that on a midterm I took for the actual lecture I got a 94%! I studied my butt off about hormones so I am really excited and it was worth all the hrs I put in. Then came home to clean, study, and cook cuz I knew Keai would be really hungry. Had a great meal with mashed potatoes, chicken, corn, and salad! yum. I was so tired though that I didnt really eat much. I am putting the kids to bed early so I can catch them zzzz's.

0 comments: