? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 27, 2009

doctors and lawyers

Well my husband from the village of doctors and lawyers aka Vaini and I met back in Jan. 2000. I was out with a bunch of friends from California (Tolu, Chris, Nick) and my girls Sote, Monica, and Sivi. We were 100% attenders of all the young adult functions. Many of being returned missionaries and now looking for that eternal companion we went to a dating fireside that Vainga was speaking at. With all the teu'ing we did back then we got there for the amen of the prayer. But as all young adults know that isn't the end of the meeting. That's when you talk with others in the hallways or gym til they kick us out to the parking lot. But that still isn't the end. We could probably spend another hour in the parking lot talking with other young adults (unless someone volunteers to pay for our Denny's meal). Anyhow, I had seen my future potential companion at a dance earlier that month and mentioned to Line that he was sooo handsome. My husband loves hearing that part of the story. To my suprise she said she knew him. Next thing I know, he is walking over to me after the fireside with Line. Line introduces us and then she disappears. If ever I have been nervous this was one of those times. He said "malo e lelei" and I said "I do!" Yes I am one those that can rewrite conversations because the chemicals going through my brain were blocking my rational thinking. I think he really just stood there being shy til I said "hi" and then I asked where he was from. He then replied "from the village of all the doctors and lawyers". "Oh," I said "then you must be from my village, because they all come from haateiho." "No," he says "Vaini." Ok I have never heard of vaini, but i laugh because he's cute and the chemicals are still messing with my brain. Later I find out Vaini's nickname but i won't mention it on here because i ended up marrying into it and I have no rights to complain after knowing what I am marrying into (per Dr. Laura). He asked for my number and I borrowed a piece of paper from a friend (whom I am eternally grateful for because he had paper and a pen). I then carry my cell phone everywhere with me for 2 days so I have no chance of missing his call. But of course when he calls I act like it's no biggie that he's waited a whole 48 hrs and 18 min to call me. :) I was supposed to go on a double date with Line but things didn't work out so Hakeai and I end up going to a movie on our own (only after he meets dad and pou of course). The next week he meets mom, and grandma and my sisters. We got married that same year.

0 comments: