? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 28, 2009

my honey REALLY likes football

Well my die hard BYU fan husband has taken our kids to watch the big game against the U of U at his uncle and aunt's house and he has taken all the kidlets so I can study. In salt and pepa's words...what a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.

I am so glad I am over the stage where I am upset when my husband watches hours of football. Well I should say I can handle a couple of hours of his football and then I either go to sleep, study, or go out shopping. My physiology teacher explained how a man's brain isn't capable of paying attn to more than one thing like us girls can. We can be ironing, watching t.v., and telling a kid in another room to stop jumping on their bed. But, don't tell a guy your dreams and hopes when football is on. You'll just end up throwing the iron at them if you don't understand how they are built. I wish one of my high school teachers would've taught me that before I got married. It would've saved me tons of arguments.

All I can say is I love my man.....and our aunt for letting them all come over and be loud her house. :)

0 comments: