? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 27, 2009

the family cycle

Fast forward a few years we have our 1st baby girl, Kale. She had the best curley hair and she was always at auntie Leta's house, where we had a lot of help. All of Leta's kids, grandma, Lita and of course Lita would watch her if I needed to work. Leta fed me and my husband numerous times. Then a year later we have Zerin. We were living with an aunt, Kris and her family, then moved to an aunt Sepa for the next year. When Zerin was crawling we finally got our own apartment. With how our mortgage is now, there are many times I think "oh to have them apt. priced bills again." Zerin really has a different personality. She's more girly and acts as if she's older than all of us. Kale is really laid back and does her own thing. They both makes friends easily. I am glad, because when I was younger that wasn't easy for me.

My husband was working for the apartments for years and then when we bought our 1st home, he started his own business to bring in more income. Like many others nowadays he has had to go back to work for a company so that we can have insurance and a steady income. He is our hero doing something that is other than his dream so that we can have a home and food to eat. What I love best about him is that he makes sure that he spends time with me and the kids. I finally got my boy after both my girls started school.

First day of kindergarten for Kale I was there with a camera and I was encouraging her and telling her I would be back for her soon. So, when it was Zerin's turn I was trying to figure out how to encourage her to go into class without too much resistance. We get out of the car and she runs not looking back. I was the one who had to remind her to give me a hug goodbye. Steven is now with grandma and my mom when I need to work. I have also thought a lot of how I need to do more with my life as I watch my husband work his tail off to provide for us. I decided over a year ago to go back to school and he has supported me all the way. I will have all my prerequisites done in a few weeks and then I can apply for the nursing program. Yay! I really have learned a lot in my science classes as well as made some friends. I cannot believe it has taken me so long to get to this point. Like the say better late than never.

0 comments: