? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 30, 2009

So impressed....

I have what seems to be like a million homework assignments and test to prepare for this week and of course instead I am sitting here on my blog. Anyhow one of my assignments is to do a presentation with powerpoint. Now, it's been out for years and yet I have never had to use it. My assignment is due Tuesday and it's now Sunday and I am playing around with powerpoint to see all that it can do. Thank goodness for youtube and all the people who have uploaded videos to make it easier on me. BTW I have used youtube for everything, from how to get rid of bees and a bee hive to how to clear out a clogged sink. Needless to say I have figured out how to use powerpoint...yay! and I have written in this journal of mine at least 4 times this week. another hooray for me!

Keai and the kids put up the Christmas tree today. I wanted to help but seeing how excited the kids were to do, I just did my cooking and then got ready to go to work. Veni was the funniest running to everyone saying Christmas and then running back to the tree and holding ornaments for keai and the girls to put up. I wish I could've found my video camera.

i went to wk and now back. Keai is reading his new found love "say you're one of them" that I checked out, but haven't got a chance to read since he found it. This is the 1st book I have seen him read on over 9 years of marriage so if I ever find the author of it, I will give him a big hug! Veni was sitting at Keai's feet when Veni let out a sneeze. Then he says "kuse me". wow! He has never put 2 words together til now. He learns a lot from his sisters .....good and bad. he runs about sometimes singing "beat it" by michael jackson and stopping his feet. He will not let anyone else sing it. He will hit you and say "no" if you try to. He also likes to ask others if they farted if he hears any thing that resembles that kind of noise. good times! I better get off of this for now...going to conquer my studying....only 2 1/2 more weeks of school!

0 comments: