? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 15, 2013

1000 Calories!

I hit 1000 Cal in one workout this past Mon and yesterday!! chee hoo !! feeling a lot better as far as confidence. have to keep winning that voice in my head that says "this is too hard" or "i wanna get off this machine". replace it with "i love feeling good" "I can do more than I think" and especially visualizing what I am wking twrds helps me tons. Its been about 8 yrs since I have worked out this much. that is way too long overdue but the good thing is I am wking on it and not procrastinating more. NOT PERFECTION BUT PERSISTENCE

0 comments: