? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Daddy's day

For mothers day my husband gave me money and I thought that was it and I was fine. then he shows up with a gift card for a massage at Sego Lily!! wow was so excited. i asked Elizabeth Leakehe to go with me. we shared a room and didnt know what we were in for, but I couldnt help but being happy that day bcuz of the pampered feel they gave us. so for this father's day i wanted to do something special for my man. I decided to get him a new stereo in his car. I told him i was going to run errands. when i came back i pulled into the driveway and called him from my phone. I asked him to come outside bcuz someone had broke into his car. he sounded upset and came outside. i was holding his old system. i told him someone broke in....and put a new sound system in! he was so happy. then he ended up taking care of his car and fixn it up for 2 days after that hehehe. so grateful for my husband and all he has done for me, my kids and my family. one of the most happiest, content, patient men I know and have in my life.

Veni also lost his 2nd front top tooth this past week.
He was also sick so we ended up at a clinic. he had an ear infection and strep. glad we had the help we needed to get him better. the only thing that sucked is we spent about 2 hrs there in the waiting room and then in the patients room. Veni was so tired and drained he ended up passed out when the Dr finally came in.
My baby girl Zerin went on a camp by herself to Mill Hollow. seems like she liked it. at first i was hesitant to let her go but her dad thought it'd be a good experience. glad she did get to go. makes it easier on me if she has to leave again without me. she's pretty mature and independent. :) GYM I have been pretty good at going to the gym 4 days each week for the past 3 weeks. my gold is 5 days next week. My back is gonna look like this hehehehe....no really

0 comments: