? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 7, 2013

I LOVE EXCERCISE!

never thought I'd say it but I realllly luv to excercise. i have to focus on the good hormones that kick in when I do excercise. watched a weightloss show and the trainer says "this is the voice that you will have to fight everday" I hear that voice tellin me "its too hard" when i start on the eliptical so I have to make my voice louder that I can do this, I deserve to be happy, I deserve to be healthy and I deserve to be my ideal weight. it doesnt matter when I reach my weightloss goal....I will reach it. it is attainable. stay grateful, pix how you want your life and day to be, and take action! -quote from my favorite Tony Robbins. I found a pix of a toned and fit back of a lady and put it on my phone so I can have it up as I wkout. visualization is so helpful for me to rewire my mind. I now can feel that feeling I had long ago when I first excercised as a 29yr old where I am doing this for myself. the above is my shot of my eliptical as i had just surpassed the max 59min and was on cool down approaching 800 Cal. then I get on a bike for another 14min and hit total 830Cal.

0 comments: