? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 15, 2013

burned 3680 C for this week!!!

well i got on the scale. couldnt help wondering if lost anything...NOT! sucks but I impressed myself and hit the gym at 5p but didnt get home til 730pm. fought neg thoughts during my wkout bcuz I wanted to hit 1250C today....and I DID IT!! My husband didnt want to go with me and the old me would've used that as my way out of wking out. The me, now, has to put it in or I know I will not feel good about myself. I really am chasing a high when I go of good hormones. my reward at the end is being able to relax in the dry sauna and then coming home to a great shower or bath. I know it's daddys day tmrw but I am glad I was able to have some time to myself. I am gonna sleep good tonight!! way to go TEAM SELF!!! hehehe

0 comments: