? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 7, 2013

i shall overcome...I have overcome, and will continue to overcome

Yesterday morning awoke to an argument with my husband. I tried to not feel down on myself. we went to the gym I hit 800 Cal for the first time!! i was feeling good til about an hr after getting home. I ended up shopping to try to find that temporary happiness but it was no use. Thank goodness for my children's needs that I can look after so I am not enveloped in my inaccurate thoughts of my life. In the evening I finally told my husband what a bad day I had. I was in a better place by then bcuz I was glad that he listened. Today was a whole new day. I went to the gym again. 830 Calories!! felt so proud of myself and so exhausted. yet i found the strength to clean and cook. the kids were good about helping with the cleaning part. Vinny's been over. i get upset when my son argues or tries to boss him around. sometimes Vinny stands up to him lol. I want to split them apart or punish them many times but my husband reminds me that they are kids and they will argue and resolve their own problems. Vinny went to go home with his home putting on his pouty face and it got both me and my husband trying to comfort him. hopefully as time goes on my kids and their cousins will look out for one another. there will be good days and bad days btwn my husband and me but hopefully a whole lot more good days. he came home exhausted from wking his day job and then iate afterwards. grateful that I am blessed with such a man.

0 comments: