? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??863 Grabs Today. 9090 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 24918 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Pay attention to me!

Keai came home tired and trying to relax in front of the TV. Veni (5 yr old son) keeps saying "let's go outside and play football". Tired of my son repeating what his dad doesn't really hear, I say "Please play with Veni. He's been waiting for you all day to play with him." Before I am done saying another thing my husband doesn't hear, Veni throws that ball and hits his dad straight on the side of the head. Way to get your dad's attention son!!

0 comments: